Philips Arena, Atlanta, Ga.
Game Three, Series Tied 1-1
Time/TV: Friday 8 p.m./ESPN2, FSFlorida
Line: Magic by 1.5
Tickets: $16-$605 on TiqIQ
Playoff Series: Game 1- Hawks 103, Magic 93; Game 2- Magic 88, Hawks 82; Game 3- April 22 in Atlanta; Game 4- April 24 in Atlanta; Game 5- April 26 in Orlando
1) After another dominant performance in the post, Mike Bianchi of the Orlando Sentinel suggests Magic fans stop worrying about Dwight Howard's future and enjoy his present.
3) Matt Scribbins of MagicBasketball.net breaks down Games One and Two with Synergy.
4) Larry Drew put Al Horford in something worse than foul trouble by taking him out of the game with two fouls two minutes into the first quarter and leaving him out past halftime.
5) A pair of hustle plays from J.J. Redick (above) and Jameer Nelson helped spark Orlando to victory and was a display of how much harder the Magic worked in the Game Two victory. Even more impressive because Jameer Nelson was playing with a migraine.
6) Jeff Schulz of the Atlanta Journal Constitution writes the Hawks proved they belong on the floor and can win this series by putting a scare into the Magic in the first two games.
7) Rumors are swirling that Steve Nash might want tout of Phoenix and why not Orlando for a good place to land?
8) Tony Allen of the Memphis Grizzlies did not agree with Dwight Howard winning the Defensive Player of the Year, drawing Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel's ire for lacking appreciation for Howard.