This Day in Magic History
May 5, 2008: Pistons 100, Magic 93
Pistons lead series 2-0
1) Eddy Rivera of MagicBasketball.net appreciates Dwight Howard and his greatness.
2) Trainers with the Pistons from 2000 declined comment to Perry A. Farrell of the Detroit Free Press in response to Grant Hill's allegations that the Pistons mishandled his ankle injury prior to coming to Orlando.
3) Earl Clark is a free agent this summer, but he hopes his defensive and offensive potential will be enough to keep him in Orlando next year, Zach McCann of the Orlando Sentinel writes. Andrew Melnick of Howard The Dunk examines Earl Clark's numbers in deciding whether Orlando should pursue him in the market.
4) With the Lakers struggling, trust is running low and the trouble is deep for the two-time defending champions, Henry Abbott of TrueHoop writes.
5) Dan Feldman of PistonPowered asks whether the franchise can reclaim Tracy McGrady.
6) Our sister team in Minnesota is getting ready to make its yearly trek to convince Ricky Rubio to play in the frigid state.
7) Speaking of the Wolves, over at Crossover Chronicles I show how Kevin Love has been cleaning up more than the glass.