1) Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel writes that Dwight Howard's charity game will be like taking a walk through Magic history. Next Sunday is going to be pretty awesome.
2) Saturday's labor meeting could be critical toward reaching a deal. Failure to do so could mean the owners become more hard line or the players could decertify.
4) Tom Ziller of SacTown Royalty wonders if arena deals should come with lockout clauses to protect cities.
5) Dwight Howard and adidas released some details about his new show the adiPower Howard. Pretty nice looking shoe.
6) Wizards rookie-to-be Chris Singleton shares his perspective on basketball and the lockout with Jared Zwerling of TrueHoop.
7) A group of current and former Magic players took on Rollins College on Thursday. They did not win, but you can clearly see they were not trying so hard.
8) On this day in Magic history, Orlando sleptwalked through the first half and could not stop a stellar performance from Rashard Lewis in a loss to Seattle.