Follow us on Twitter @OMagicDaily!
(28-24) vs. (32-20)
Time/TV: 6 p.m./NBATV, Sun Sports
Line: Magic by 5
Tickets: $17-$288 on TiqIQ
Season Series: Tonight in Orlando; April 22 in Denver
UPDATE: Dwight Howard is out for tonight's game with back spasms.
1) In response to Alex Kennedy of HoopsWorld's report that Stan Van Gundy's future with the Magic is becoming murky at best (h/t Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post), a source told Orlando Magic Daily that Van Gundy has, at least, considered the possibility of resigning at the end of the season. No decision will be made on Van Gundy's future until after the season.
2) Adonal Foyle is having some second thoughts of becoming a general manager after seeing what Otis Smith went through this season, but he continues to forge ahead on his career path, Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
3) Otis Smith went public with his desire that Dwight Howard become more of a leader and take that responsibility on.
4) Denver appears to have gotten JaVale McGee's asthma under control, now they are looking to seeing the player he could become, Benjamin Hochman of The Denver Post writes.
6) Stan Van Gundy gathered his players and reminded them about remaining professional amid rumors that several players were caught partying late into the night before Orlando's loss to Dallas.
7) Dwight Howard sat out Saturday's practice with a sore back. Stan Van Gundy alleges that the injury occurred when Brendan Haywood punched Dwight Howard in the back while fighting for post position. Haywood denied this to Tim McMahon of ESPNDallas.
8) Nuggets fans sympathize with what Orlando went through with Dwight Howard.