Follow us on Twitter @OMagicDaily!
(12-17) vs. (19-11)
Time/TV: 7 p.m./Sun Sports
Line: Magic by 7.5
Tickets: $15-$326 on TiqIQ
Season Series: Won 99-93 in Milwaukee on Feb. 11; Tonight in Orlando; Feb. 20 in Milwaukee; March 3 in Orlando
1) Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports was on a Boston radio station the other day and said that if Dwight Howard reaches free agency, it likely comes down to New Jersey/Brooklyn or Dallas. H/T Net Income of Nets Daily. The Magic are heading to New Jersey next week and the Nets are trying to fill the building. Trying to impress Dwight much?
2) Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes that Earl Clark and Quentin Richardson could play big roles for the Magic as the season continues.
3) Ryan Anderson is eager to compete in the 3-point contest next weekend, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes. Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post reviews the odds Vegas has set on Anderson for the contest. Eddy Rivera of MagicBasketball.net took a closer look at Ryan Anderson and sees comparisons to Kevin Love (h/t John Krolik of Pro Basketball Talk).
5) Eddy rivera of MagicBasketball.net examines the startling efficiency from the Magic in the first quarter of Wednesday's win over the 76ers.
6) Michael Hunt of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel writes something has caused the Bucks to change their identity and something has caused the fire to go out.
7) Jon Leuer and Ersan Ilyasova will be the lucky players to defend Dwight Howard with Andrew Bogut and Drew Gooden out of the lineup. Kyrylo Fesenko could be in Milwaukee's future, according to Gary Woelfel of the Racine Journal Times (h/t Steve von Horn of Brewhoop).