|Pace||Off. Rtg.||Def. Rtg.||eFG%||O.Reb.%||TO%||FTR|
BREAKING: Not that we did not already know this, but Ryan Anderson is officially entered into the NBA All-Star 3-Point Shootout. Anderson will join New Jersey's Anthony Morrow, Atlanta's Joe Johnson, Miami's Mario Chalmers, Miami's James Jones and Minnesota's Kevin Love on Saturday night. Will have a breakdown of the competitors in the coming days.
1) Shaquille O'Neal says it would be a "travesty" if Dwight Howard left the Magic and that Orlando is a much different city than the last time it hosted an All-Star Game.
2) With officially one month until the March 15 trade deadline, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes much is still unknown with how the Magic will approach their soon-to-be free agent Dwight Howard.
3) Bradford Doolittle of Basketball Prospectus takes a look at how franchises have fared in trading or letting their superstars depart.
4) The 76ers have gotten off to an incredibly surprising start. So the question Bob Cooney of the Philadelphia Daily News asks is whether the 76ers will make a move at the deadline to go for a deeper Playoff run this year.
5) Andrew Melnick of ESPN Florida provides his thoughts on Dwight Howard wanting to become Orlando's closer late in games.
6) The rumor is that the Magic are among the suitors for J.R. Smith, who is preparing to return from his lockout contract in China.
7) For the 76ers to maintain their surprising perch atop the Eastern Conference, John N. Mitchell of the Philadelphia Inquirer discovers the team knows it has to keep winning on the road.
8) 76ers coach Doug Collins plans to use his normal lineup tonight as the Magic try to squeeze in some rest before tonight's game.
9) The Sixers will be giving away part of the court that Wilt Chamberlain scored 100 points on during a game in March against his and the city's former team, the Warriors.