|Score||Time Left||Off. Rtg.||eFG%||O.Reb.%||TOR||FTR|
Auburn Hills, Mich.
(4-1) vs. (1-3)
Time/TV: 7:30 p.m./Sun Sports
Line: Orlando by 3
Tickets: $6-$101 on TiqIQ
Season Series: Tonight in Auburn Hills; April 3 in Auburn Hills; April 9 in Orlando
1) Orlando is playing its sixth game in nine days tonight in Detroit. Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel writes the Magic will not be battling only the Pistons tonight, but also fatigue.
2) The Magic put together a wild fourth quarter comeback, erasing as much as a 16-point deficit in defeating the Raptors on Sunday night. Ryan Anderson had a big game once again with 24 points, although he struggled with Andrea Bargnani throughout the game. For three quarters, the Magic looked pretty listless. Eddy Rivera of MagicBasketball.net gives the Raptors pretty high grades for the effort last night.
3) Jonas Jerebko scored 16 points in the first half of Pistons' first win of the season Saturday against the Nets. It was a sign that Jerebko had put injuries behind him and is ready to contribute to Detroit, Vincent Goodwill of The Detroit News writes.
4) Eddy Rivera of MagicBasketball.net breaks down some new wrinkles in Stan Van Gundy's offense, breaking down the play where Howard suggested J.J. Redick pop up to the top of the key on a pick and roll.
5) Vince Ellis of the Detroit Free Press writes defense has been the focus for the Pistons early on this season. But bad, inefficient offense has led to lapses on the defensive end in the early going.
6) Nyhala Black of Life On Dumars with five things we learned about the Pistons in their first win over the Pacers.
7) Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel wonders if the Magic should take a run at disgruntled Kings center DeMarcus Cousins. The short answer: no. The Pistons might be interested in Cousins though.