|Pace||Off. Rtg.||Def. Rtg.||eFG%||O.Reb.%||TO%||FTR|
1) Andrew Melnick of Howard the Dunk revisits the 10 best moments in Magic history at the now-destroyed Orlando Arena. WKMG reports a man was injured from falling debris near the stadium (h/t Kelly Dwyer of Ball Don't Lie).
2) It has been a roller coaster season for Ryan Anderson in his first full season as the Magic's starting power forward. When the dust settles, Anderson could be walking away with the Most Improved Player Award, Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
3) The Raptors are working on less than a full roster at the moment. Much less than a full roster. DeMar DeRozan is out for tonight's game and James Johnson missed the morning shootaround with flu-like symptoms, Doug Smith of the Toronto Star reports.
4) Jason Richardson lost his national championship ring, Zach McCann of ESPN Page 2 explains how he got it back.
5) Adam Francis and RaptorsHQ is on the lookout for Raptors fans in favor of tanking. They are sixth in this race.
6) With a couple extra days of practice, Stan Van Gundy said he and his team addressed and worked on the turnover issues that have plagued the team this year, Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel reports.
7) Scott Campsall of RaptorsHQ writes the Raptors need a complete team effort and to make Dwight Howard work if they want to pull out the win tonight.
8) Charles Barkley claims Kentucky can beat the Raptors (h/t Kurt Helin of Pro Basketball Talk).