Follow us on Twitter @OMagicDaily!
1) Brian Serra of Magic Basketball Online examines why Glen Davis gets so many of his shots blocked -- his size does have something to do with it.
2) The Magic got a little out-physicaled in the the loss to the Nets on Friday. Nikola Vucevic seemed to be at the forefront of that battle as he got beat a bit by Brook Lopez early on. Vucevic tells Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel that he is up to the task and ready to play more physical in the rematch today.
3) Jameer Nelson is still doubtful for today's game and does not appear like he will play today. He is still day-to-day and there seems to be no sense of when he might return to the floor.
4) MarShon Brooks has been known for his offensive acumen in the early part of his career, but Brooks knows -- and now so do the NBATV cameras -- that his game only goes as far as his defensive development, Tim Bontemps of the New York Post writes.
5) Ajeeta Khanna of Orlando Pinstriped Post was in the locker room and gathered some resolute responses after a thorough beat down Friday against the Nets.
6) Yes, the Nets have their own comic book (h/t Benjamin Hoffman of Off the Dribble).