Follow us on Twitter @OMagicDaily!
1) Al Harrington was elated to be playing his first game in a Magic uniform last night and that emotion proved to be key as the Magic snapped a five-game losing streak in Philadelphia.
2) Arron Afflalo told Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel that he does not feel any added pressure to take on more of the scoring load with Glen Davis out, J.J. Redick traded and now Jameer Nelson on the shelf with an injury.
3) Ailene Voison of The Sacramento Bee reminds the NBA that small markets can be successful in the NBA with the right ownership group.
4) After his team's loss to the Magic last night, 76ers coach Doug Collins openly questioned his team's effort. It left Collins wondering what could have been as the two players acquired in the four-team Dwight Howard trade have not been able to contribute much this year with injuries, Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post notes.
5) Marcos Breton of The Sacramento Bee writes the city of Sacramento needs to make its push for the Kings, but should not fight too long. There are other important issues the city needs to address.
6) A third group of buyers appears to be emerging seaking to be the backup plan for the Maloofs should their deal with a Seattle ownership group fall through, Tony Bizjak of The Sacramento Bee reports. The Sacramento Bee is urging mayor Kevin Johnson to reveal the "whales" that are part of his ownership group looking to keep the team in Sacramento and build a new arena in the city's downtown.