Follow us on Twitter @OMagicDaily!
(15-27) vs. (14-27)
Time/TV: 7 p.m./FSFlorida
Line: Magic by 4
Tickets: $3-$814 on Vivid Seats
Season Series: Lost 97-86 in Toronto on Nov. 18; Lost 93-90 in Toronto on Dec. 21; Lost 123-88 in Orlando on Dec. 29; Tonight in Orlando;
1) No one has been able to quite explain why Arron Afflalo took only four shots and failed to score in Tuesday's loss to Detroit, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel reports.
2) Glen Davis was frustrated by his performance in Tuesday's loss and vowed to do better, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes. Maybe he just needed his pregame peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
3) The Magic clocked in at 14th in Forbes' yearly evaluation of NBA franchises. They report that the Magic's bottom line improved by $28 million since the last survey.
4) Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post writes Nikola Vucevic should be a lock for the All-Star Weekend's Rising Stars Game.
5) Zach Harper of Eye on Basketball gives the Magic a 'B' in his mid-season report card.
6) The Magic have asked the city of Orlando for an extension of its exclusive purchase option on a property adjacent to the Amway Center, Mark Schlueb of the Orlando Sentinel writes. The Magic hoped to build an entertainment complex to complement the Amway Center.
7) Magic players held a meeting to try and right the ship after losing 14 of 16 games, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel reports.
8) The Heat didn't seem to care until it mattered in defeating the Raptors in overtime, Cathal Kelly of the Toronto Star writes. At least the Raptors got them to overtime after shocking the Lakers on Sunday, Ryan Wolstat of the Toronto Sun writes.