|New York||106||Pace: 85.0||124.7||62.5||26.3||12.6||21.1|
Follow us on Twitter @OMagicDaily!
New York, N.Y.
(18-50) vs. (39-26)
Time/TV: 7:30 p.m./FSFlorida
Line: Knicks by 10.5
Tickets: $87-$2084 on Vivid Seats
Season Series: Magic lost 99-89 in Orlando on Nov. 13; Magic lost 114-106 in Orlando on Jan. 5; Magic lost 113-97 in New York on Jan. 30; Tonight in New York
1) Jacque Vaughn showed some anger asking the referee to "call the first one" after Roy Hibbert and Kyle O'Quinn got tied up and called for double technical fouls, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes. The ejection failed to spark the Magic as the Pacers ran away with the victory. Orlando posted a season-low field goal percentage against Indiana. The loss was the Magic's 50th of the season, as Brian Serra of Magic Basketball Online writes.
2) Carmelo Anthony is expected to play tonight after missing six of the last eight games, Ian Begley of ESPN New York reports. Anthony admitted to Marc Berman of the New York Post that returning too quickly may have cost his team games. He participated in shootaround and declared himself good to go.
3) The injuries are continuing for the Knicks. After a strong game Monday against the Jazz, Kurt Thomas got the bad news -- a stress fracture in his foot and likely a week or two on the shelf if not more, Mike Vaccarro of the New York Post writes. Further, Tyson Chandler is expected to miss another week with a bulging disc in his back and neck.
4) Mike Kurylo of Knickerblogger caught up with Eddy Rivera of MagicBasketball.net for a couple of questions about Orlando and the Magic.
5) Congrats to the guys from Posting and Toasting for releasing their book on Jeremy Lin and the Lin-sanity of last season.