Follow us on Twitter @OMagicDaily!
(3-1) vs. (2-2)
Time/TV: 7 p.m./FSFlorida
Line: Clippers by 7
Tickets: $17-$862 on Vivid Seats
Season Series: Tonight in Orlando; Jan. 6 in Los Angeles
1) Are the Magic and others really tanking? Steve Kyler of HoopsWorld writes the answer is not that simple. One thing is for sure, for the moment the Magic seem to be defying the odds, Tyler Lashbrook of Orlando Pinstriped Post writes.
2) Evand Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post asks Steve Perrin of Clips Nation whether the Clippers offense is so potent that they do not need defense. And Perrin asks Dunlap whether the Magic are what their record says they are.
3) The Magic's vastly improved defense will get a very big test against the Clippers, the top offense in the league so far this season. However, the Clippers struggle getting stops too, Broderick Turner of the Los Angeles Times writes.
4) Jack Winter of MagicBasketball.net takes a look at some fishy rotation decisions from Jacque Vaughn and the Magic.
5) There are some new culinary options inside Amway Center that MyFOXOrlando suggests you check out.
6) Dunking and singing, two reasons the Cavs screwed up by not taking Victor Oladipo, according to Chris Ryan of Grantland
7) The Classical has the Magic ahead of the Rockets in its Power Rankings of the Human Condition, whether the rest of the league watches the Magic or not.