Follow us on Twitter @OMagicDaily!
(4-7) vs. (9-3)
Time/TV: 7:30 p.m./FSFlorida
Line: Heat by 13.5
Tickets: $39-$3950 on Vivid Seats
Season Series: Heat won 120-92 in Orlando on Nov. 20; Tonight in Miami; Jan. 4 in Orlando; March 1 in Miami
1) Glen Davis and Tobias Harris continue to make progress as they return from their injuries thanks to nearly a full week of practice, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel reports. Davis is active tonight.
2) Dwyane Wade practiced Friday and expects to play tonight, Manny Navarro of the Miami Herald reports.
3) Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post describes how the Magic can get back on track. One obvious suggestion: play Andrew Nicholson.
4) Arron Afflalo's recent three-game stretch is showing his all-around growth, John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com writes.
5) LeBron James is not just a physical freak. He is a smart basketball player and he showed that off in defeating the Magic earlier this week, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
6) If Victor Oladipo ends up not being the Magic's point guard of the future, Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel writes they should take a hard look at Oklahoma State sophomore Marcus Smart.
7) Norris Cole believes he can be a starter in the NBA, but right now he is happy to be patient and wait for his chance with the champion Heat, Shandel Richardson of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel writes.
8) The Heat paid their first rent check for American Airlines Arena in 13 years, Douglas Hanks of the Miami Herald reports.