Follow us on Twitter @OMagicDaily!
(2-4) vs. (3-5)
Time/TV: 7 p.m./FSFlorida
Line: Magic by 7
Tickets: $7-$355 on Vivid Seats
Season Series: Tonight in Orlando; Jan. 31 in Orlando; Feb. 18 in Milwaukee; March 10 in Milwaukee
1) The Magic have fined Glen Davis an undisclosed amount for the incident that occurred at an Orlando-area motel this past weekend. Davis embarrassed the Magic with the incident, Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel writes. Davis issued an apology on his Twitter account Thursday.
2) In the wake of Glen Davis' incident last weekend, Jacque Vaughn said he expects the Magic players to represent the organization well at all times. Rob Hennigan re-iterated that in announcing the fine Wednesday.
3) Trust is fading in Bucks franchise player Larry Sanders as more legal troubles follow the gifted 7-foot center, Michael Hunt of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel writes. The latest legal trouble is Sanders allegedly left his dogs out in the cold in January.
4) Brandon Knight and Zaza Pachulia are game-time decisions (Ekpe Udoh is currently listed as starting, so I would bet that means no Pachulia) which could mean heavy minutes once again for rookie guard Nate Wolters, Charles F. Gardner of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports.
5) The Bucks were the unfortunate victim of a big LeBron James bounceback game against the Heat last night as the Bucks fell 118-95 in Miami.
6) There are new and exciting food options for fans to discover when they enter Amway Center tonight, Heather McPherson of the Orlando Sentinel writes as she tastes her way through the arena.
7) Where did the Magic's 25th Anniversary Logo go on the court? The team moved it off the court and onto the apron surrounding the court, per NBA rules.