Follow us on Twitter @OMagicDaily!
(0-0) vs. (0-0)
Time/TV: 7 p.m./FSFlorida
Line: Pacers by 12
Tickets: $13-$190 on Vivid Seats
Season Series: Tonight in Indianapolis; Feb. 3 in Indianapolis; Feb. 9 in Orlando; April 16 in Orlando
1) The young players, and rookie Victor Oladipo, are the key to the Magic's rebuild as they enter Year Two post-Dwight, Dick Scanlon of The Lakeland Ledger writes.
2) The Magic will learn whether all their hard work paid off after a six-month wait for the season to get started, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
3) Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel provides his five things the Magic need to grow, including trading the veterans and getting Nikola Vucevic the ball more.
4) A physical test awaits the Magic as they open up with the Pacers, Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post writes.
5) Getting back in transition and grabbing rebounds are the keys Frank Vogel stressed to his team before tonight's game, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel reports.
6) John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com talks with Sports Talk Florida's Eric Lopez to preview this year's season. Brian Serra and Magic Basketball Online makes his prediction for the Magic's season. #26Wins
8) The Magic will be losing with a purpose as they continue to build up to a championship team, Ross Gottschalk of Presto in the Paint writes.
9) The Magic are not putting any number expectations on themselves, choosing rather to focus on growth and building around the team's young core, Kyle Hightower of the Associated Press writes.
10) The bandwagon for the Pacers is growing in several NBA previews.
11) Chris Lee of Presto in the Paint hands out his grades for the Magic's preseason.
13) The Magic will get challenged right off the bat in their season opener, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes in his game preview.
14) The ProBasketballTalk.com gives their preview of the Magic this season.