(0-0) vs. (0-0)
Time/TV: 11:30 a.m./ESPN3
Line: Macedonia by 3.5
Tickets: €15-35 on Eurobasket.org
Other Games of Note: Finland 61, Turkey 55
1) Montenegro remembers well its last game against Macedonia. It was the last win the team had in European competition. The team gets its rematch as it prepares for a hopefully strong Eurobasket run.
2) Spencer Lund of MagicBasketball.net writes on Tracy McGrady's unaccountable greatness and what the man was simply born to do.
3) The Magic will be holding a Magic memorabilia garage sale on September 14 at RDV Sportsplex. Autographed items, game-worn items, Amway Arena collectibles and much, much more.
4) We have the results on the greatest TV/Radio call in Magic history, sort of.
5) Turkey has a storied basketball history and hopes to add to it with this edition of Eurobasket.
7) Finland faces a rather large test as it opens its Eurobasket against the burly Turkish squad (so far, those 3-pointers are falling and size is not mattering).
8) Macedonia has had some success in international basketball competitions and gets its Eurobasket started against an old foe in Montenegro.