|Orlando||81||Final -- OT||81.9||42.3||16.0||14.0||21.4|
Follow us on Twitter @OMagicDaily!
(10-21) vs. (10-21)
Time/TV: 7 p.m./FSFlorida
Line: Cavaliers by 3
Tickets: $2-$101 on Vivid Seats
Season Series: Cavaliers won 109-100 in Orlando on Nov. 13; Tonight in Cleveland; Feb. 19 in Cleveland; April 2 in Orlando
Nik Vucevic will not play tonight.— Josh Robbins (@JoshuaBRobbins) January 2, 2014
Kyrie Irving will not play tonight, a Cavs spokesman said.— Josh Robbins (@JoshuaBRobbins) January 2, 2014
1) Nikola Vucevic's sprained ankle was not as severe as initially expected and he could play tonight in Cleveland, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel reports.
2) Kyrie Irving is a gametime decision after suffering a knee contusion in Tuesday's game against Indiana, Jodie Valade of the Cleveland Plain Dealer writes.
3) Rob Mahoney of Point Forward writes the Magic's New Years' resolution is to trade Arron Afflalo and sell high on the potential All Star.
4) Doron Lamb is finding it hard to carve out minutes in a crowded Magic rotation, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes. Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post delves into the matter of Doron Lamb's playing time a bit more too.
5) A source tells Marc Stein of ESPN.com that Hedo Turkoglu still believes he has NBA basketball ahead of him and hopes to prove it after the Magic cut him next week.