Follow us on Twitter @OMagicDaily!
(10-23) vs. (26-9)
Time/TV: 10 p.m./FSFlorida
Line: Trail Blazers by 12.5
Tickets: $5-$303 on Vivid Seats
Season Series: Tonight in Portland; March 25 in Orlando
1) Rob Hennigan gives his unwavering support to Jacque Vaughn and the job he is doing so far for the Magic in an interview with Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel.
2) Maurice Harkless, Kyle O'Quinn and Andrew Nicholson are adjusting to the up-and-down minutes they are receiving this year and trying to stay positive, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
4) Tobias Harris is searching for consistency as he returns from injury, John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com writes.
5) Damian Lillard scored a franchise-record 26 points in the fourth quarter but it was not enough as the Kings' lead was too much at Sleep Train Arena on Tuesday night.
6) The Magic will have to get out to a much better start if they want to score the upset against the Trail Blazers, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
7) Chad Ford of ESPN.com said in his chat today that the Magic remain one of the (many) teams interested in Marcus Smart in this year's Draft (h/t Josh Hill of Fansided). Ford says Andrew Wiggins is the top player on the Magic's Draft board.
8) Magic TV analyst Jeff Turner breaks down the season for the Magic as we approach midseason with Fox Sports Florida's Ken Hornack.
9) The Blazers are looking to bounce back after they have lost four of their past six and two straight. The Trail Blazers posted their top-10 plays of December, certainly some good ones (h/t Sean Meagher of The Oregonian).
10) The Magic did some team bonding while on their West Coast trip, catching an early screening of Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit, John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com details.