Follow us on Twitter @OMagicDaily!
(6-13) vs. (14-7)
Time/TV: 7 p.m./FSFlorida
Line: Rockets by 12.5
Tickets: $7-$471 on Vivid Seats
Season Series: Tonight in Houston; March 5 in Orlando
1) The Dwight Howard trade forced Magic acquisitions Nikola Vucevic and Maurice Harkless to grow, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel said.
2) The Magic are not ruling out employing the hack-a-Howard strategy if it will help them win and defeat Howard's Rockets, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes. Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post wonders if this is something the Magic should do.
3) Glen Davis is still finding his way after he came back from injury, trying to find consistency after missing nearly a year of basketball, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
4) The Rockets might actually be playing defense . . . at least if one game was indication for anything, Jonathan Feigen of Ultimate Rockets writes.
5) Chandler Parsons is still day-to-day with a sore back, Jonathan Feigen of Ultimate Rockets writes. Parsons' availability will be determined based on how he responds to treatment. Other than that injury, the Lake Howell native is having a superb third season in the NBA, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes. John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com reports Parsons will play.
6) Jeremy Lin made it through his stepped up rehab from collision with the Hawks in late November. He is still a ways away from his return, Jonathan Feigen of Ultimate Rockets.no comments