Game Six, Memphis leads 3-2
Time/TV: 9 p.m./ESPN
Line: Grizzlies by 3.5
1) Otis Smith says he has put a contract extension on the table, but Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel reports Dwight Howard said he has not seen it.
2) The Magic's future is in question after a tough first round loss where Larry Drew came up with a perfect game plan to top the Magic, Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated writes.
3) Gilbert Arenas tells Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel he believes he can prove to Stan Van Gundy that he can contribute to the Magic next season.
5) Ryan Fagan of The Sporting News writes Otis Smith's grand experiment in the mid-season trades failed to spark Orlando this postseason.
6) With Orlando's early ouster from the postseason, Michael Schwartz of Valley of the Sun claims Phoenix the winner of the December trade.
7) Memphis vs. San Antonio is the last first round series going. And the Grizzlies believe they have the edge heading into Game Six, Ronald Tillery of the Memphis Commercial Appeal writes. The Spurs will not go quietly into that good night. Griffin Gotta of Straight Outta Vancouver tells Memphis fans to prepare for the worst.
8) The Spurs had Gary Neal ready to make his game-tying shot since the preseason. Maybe San Antonio will be awaken by some shock therapy, Jeff McDonald of the San Antonio Express-News writes.