Amway Center, Orlando, Fla.
Game Two, Atlanta leads 1-0
Time/TV: Tuesday 7:30 p.m./NBATV, FSFlorida
Line: Magic by 8.5
Tickets: $28-$292 on TiqIQ
Playoff Series: Game 1- Hawks 103, Magic 93; Game 2- Tues. in Orlando; Game 3- April 22 in Atlanta; Game 4- April 24 in Atlanta
1) The overall strategy will not change, but Hawks coach Larry Drew said he will work with his team to limit Dwight Howard and Jameer Nelson more in Game Two, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel reports.
2) Jeff Schultz of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution writes the Hawks have been difficult to figure out all year, so of course Atlanta should not be stunned by such a surprising result.
3) Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel wonders what happened to Jason Collins the Dwight-stopper. Collins still got the last laugh, considering Atlanta won.
4) Mike Bianchi of the Orlando Sentinel believes Saturday was no fluke. Atlanta might be the better team by far than Orlando. The Magic have their work cut out for them now.
5) The Magic were left looking for answers (mainly looking in the mirror) after a crushing and surprising 103-93 loss to Atlanta in Game One. It was not the Magic, but rather the Hawks who flipped the switch.