Philips Arena, Atlanta, Ga.
Game Three, Series Tied 1-1
Time/TV: Friday 8 p.m./ESPN2, FSFlorida
Line: Magic by 1
Tickets: $23-$605 on TiqIQ
Playoff Series: Game 1- Hawks 103, Magic 93; Game 2- Magic 88, Hawks 82; Game 3- April 22 in Atlanta; Game 4- April 24 in Atlanta; Game 5- April 26 in Orlando
1) The Magic have struggled to score in all six games played against the Hawks this year. It is a disturbing trend as this series continues, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
2) Even with a tough Game Two loss, Atlanta still feels like it is in a good spot heading into Game Three, Michael Cunningham of the Atlanta Journal Constitution writes. The Hawks achieved the goal of getting homecourt advantage.
3) Orlando credits a team effort -- mostly the work of Hedo Turkoglu, Jason Richardson and Quentin Richardson -- in slowing down Joe Johnson in Game Two after he torched Orlando in Game One.
4) Bret LaGree of Hoopinion, and really all Hawks fans, are wondering if Larry Drew learned anything from his failed benching of Al Horford in the first half after he picked up two quick fouls. The answer appears to be no.
5) Here is a fun distraction: Jamal Crawford is involved in a lawsuit with his landlord over alleged damage his three dogs caused to a house he rented, Kristi E. Swartz of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports. Crawford is counterclaiming that he is owed his security deposit and a months' rent that he accidentally paid.