Philips Arena, Atlanta, Ga.
Game Four, Atlanta leads 2-1
Time/TV: Sunday 7 p.m./TNT, Sun Sports
Line: Magic by 2
Tickets: $15-$740 on TiqIQ
Playoff Series: Game 1- Hawks 103, Magic 93; Game 2- Magic 88, Hawks 82; Game 3- Hawks 88, Magic 84; Game 4- April 24 in Atlanta; Game 5- April 26 in Orlando
1) Dwight Howard didn't see a need to be called for a technical foul before Zaza Pachulia and Jason Richardson's scuffle late int he fourth quarter. It also appears that Pachulia and Jason Richardson have been suspended for Game Four.
2) With Jason Richardson out for Sunday, the Magic could find themselves relying on Gilbert Arenas again.
3) Mark Bradley of the Atlanta Journal Constitution writes being an Atlanta Hawk is a little different now than it was earlier this season. The Hawks are the ones playing like the better team in the postseason.
4) Michael Wallace of ESPN.com writes Dwight Howard needs help as the fragile Magic struggled once again against the confident Hawks.
5) Jamal Crawford single-handedly outscored Orlando's bench for the third straight game and continues to take advantage of Jameer Nelson, ESPN Stats and Information writes.
6) Jamal Crawford's 3-point heave at the end of Game Three helped sink the Magic. Atlanta brought the fight to Orlando both literally and figuratively. The Magic fought back, but simply had no answer for Crawford and Joe Johnson.
7) Jason Collins was alerting the referees throughout the series that Dwight Howard is giving out as much punishment as he is taking.