Amway Center, Orlando, Fla.
Game Five, Atlanta leads 3-1
Time/TV: Tuesday 7:30 p.m./NBATV, FSFlorida
Line: Magic by 7.5
Tickets: $28-$533 on TiqIQ
Playoff Series: Game 1- Hawks 103, Magic 93; Game 2- Magic 88, Hawks 82; Game 3- Hawks 88, Magic 84; Game 4- Hawks 88, Magic 85; Game 5- April 26 in Orlando
1) The Magic's season is on life support after a three-point loss in Game Four, Mike Bianchi of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
2) It is not a wonder the Hawks are up 3-1 in the series, but rather that the Magic still have a Game Five to play Mark Bradley of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution writes.
3) Matt Scribbins of MagicBasketball.net analyzes Game Three and Four using Synergy.
5) Orlando struggled to get over the hump and fell in Game Four, John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com writes. Not much new emerged out of Game Four aside from Gilbert Arenas, Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post. The Magic finally died by the 3-pointer in Game Four. The Hawks nearly blew their lead and held off the Magic for the win. Bret Lagree of Hoopinion writes this series has gone counter to his expectations through four games.
6) Jeff Schultz of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution wonders where the potential Hawks upset would rank in Atlanta history.
7) The Magic are not even on the same lap as the Heat right now, Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
8) Some ESPN pundits are putting the blame for the Magic's surprising 3-1 deficit on Jameer Nelson and Otis Smith.