Philips Arena, Atlanta, Ga.
Game Six, Atlanta leads 3-2
Time/TV: Thursday 7:30 p.m./NBATV, FSFlorida
Line: Magic by 1.5
Tickets: $20-$1100 on TiqIQ
Playoff Series: Game 1- Hawks 103, Magic 93; Game 2- Magic 88, Hawks 82; Game 3- Hawks 88, Magic 84; Game 4- Hawks 88, Magic 85; Game 5- Magic 101, Hawks 76; Game 6- Thursday at Atlanta
1) Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel talked with Magic CEO Bob Vander Weide and reports Otis Smith and Stan Van Gundy will be back for 2011-12.
2) Michael Wallace of ESPN.com writes Dwight Howard has been trying to get his team to believe they can erase this 3-1 deficit. After his teammates stepped up, maybe that faith was put in the right place.
3) Nate Drexler of MagicBasketball.net writes on the fall of Hedo Turkoglu.
4) Jemele Hill of ESPN writes the best way for Orlando to keep Dwight Howard is to bring in Doc Rivers.
5) Depending on how you define a blowout, history appears to still be on the Hawks side heading into Game Six.
6) I was over at Crossover Chronicles listing the Playoffs' surprises and disappointments so far.
7) Despite the boos from the Orlando faithful, Zaza Pachulia still holds a special place for the team that drafted him, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
8) J.J. Redick lived up to his shooting reputation with a big Game Five, Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
9) George Schultz of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution writes Game Five revealed the ugly Atlanta Hawks that got blown out of last year's postseason.
10) George Diaz of the Orlando Sentinel writes that perhaps the Magic have rediscovered their identity.
11) Zach McCann of the Orlando Sentinel talks with Ryan Anderson and Hedo Turkoglu about what the Magic specifically did to stymie the Hawks on Tuesday.