|Score||Time Left||Off. Rtg.||eFG%||O.Reb.%||TOR||FTR|
Philips Arena, Atlanta, Ga.
Game Six, Atlanta leads 3-2
Time/TV: Thursday 7:30 p.m./NBATV, FSFlorida
Line: Magic by 2
Tickets: $12-$715 on TiqIQ
Playoff Series: Game 1- Hawks 103, Magic 93; Game 2- Magic 88, Hawks 82; Game 3- Hawks 88, Magic 84; Game 4- Hawks 88, Magic 85; Game 5- Magic 101, Hawks 76; Game 6- Thursday at Atlanta
1) The Magic recognize the Hawks will play with the same desperation they played with in Game Five. That makes getting out to a fast start all the more important, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
2) Jeff Schultz of The Atlanta Jounral-Constitution writes the Hawks need more from Joe Johnson, whether he thinks they do or not.
3) Dwight Howard showed in Game Five what a versatile player he can be and the impact he can make on the floor even without scoring, David Steele of FSFlorida writes.
4) Jason Richardson missed part of Wednesday's practice nursing a cut on the bottom of his foot from an injury he suffered at home. But he is expected to play, Zach McCann of the Orlando Sentinel reports.
5) Bret LaGree of Hoopinion writes there is no silver lining for Atlanta in the Game Five loss. It was a true team effort (or lack thereof).
6) The Hawks still control their own destiny even after Tuesday's blowout defeat in Game Five. The Hawks have a history of blowing leads in games and series, so Michael Cunningham of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution writes the Hawks must play with desparation.
7) Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post lists some keys to look for in Game Six. A bevy of ESPN bloggers weigh in on whether the Magic will force a Game Seven and whether Howard is long for Orlando.
8) As the Bulls look ahead to their second round series, Mike McGraw of the (Arlington Heights, Ill.) Daily Herald writes neither of their potential opponents has looked particularly sharp.
9) Alex Kennedy of HoopsWorld asks whether the Magic have regained their shooting touch.
9) Mike Bianchi of the Orlando Sentinel writes the Hawks are using his column from yesterday as inspiration. Yes, I too noticed the contradiction in Bianchi's columns after Game Four and Game Five.