Follow us on Twitter @OMagicDaily!
1) Otis Smith tells Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel that Dwight Howard will rest for the next 10 days and then be re-evaluated. That will still leave Dwight Howard 50/50 for the start of the Playoffs.
2) Glen Davis will be the key guy stepping in for the Magic in Dwight Howard's absence -- a role nobody saw coming for him, Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
3) Brian Serra of Magic Basketball Online fears that an extended absence from Dwight Howard will mean the Magic slip in the Playoff positioning and a certain first-round Playoff exit.
4) The Magic would clinch a Playoff spot with a win tonight... or any game the rest of the way.
5) The Cleveland Cavaliers might be coming of age at the right time, Tom Reed of The Cleveland Plain Dealer writes. The latest rebuilding project should be finished when the Heat are on their way out.
6) Luke Harangody has had a strange weekend. He was called up from the D-League for last night's win in Washington and scored 16 points and 10 rebounds a night after playing in a D-League game. Now he will not be playing tonight... because he is playing in another D-League Playoff game.