Follow us on Twitter @OMagicDaily!
1) The Magic beleive all the adversity and distractions this season have served to prepare the team for these Playoff battles they are facing now, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel reports.
2) Roy Hibbert is a pretty clear advantage the Pacers have over the Magic. Yet, in Game One, Hibbert went 3 for 11 and could not get himself involved offensively. Hibbert tells Shaun Powell of NBA.com that this has to change in Game Two. Glen Davis tells Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel that he does not plan on changing the way he attacks Hibbert.
3) The Magic don't plan on being satisfied with getting just one game out of this series-opening road trip, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
4) Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel provides his five keys for the Magic to pull out a victory tonight including better post defense from Glen Davis and Ryan Anderson and finding more time for Jameer Nelson to rest. I have some thoughts too as I emphasize the energy the Magic brought to Game One.
5) A minor sidebar from the Playoff talk, but many within the Magic organization believe this is the year they finally bring Fran Vazquez over to the NBA. Not so fast. Andrew Melnick of ESPN Florida reports Vazquez may be using the threat of coming to the NBA as a way to get a bigger deal with a European team (h/t Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post).
6) To Mike Bianchi of the Orlando Sentinel's astonishment, Glen Davis has emerged as one of the leaders of the Magic.
7) Colts punter Pat McAfee is giving away nearly 400 tickets to tonight's game, hoping to pack the Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Pacers gold. The hope, as Zak Keefer of the Indianapolis Star writes, is sell out Bankers Life Fieldhouse, something that is not quite done as Game Two approaches.