Follow us on Twitter @OMagicDaily!
(31-28) vs. (35-25)
Time/TV: 7 p.m./NBATV, FSFlorida
Line: 76ers by 5.5
Tickets: $18-$219 on TiqIQ
Season Series: Lost 74-69 in Philadelphia on Jan. 30; Won 102-87 in Orlando on Feb. 15; Won 88-82 in Philadelphia on April 7; Tonight in Orlando
1) Stan Van Gundy says the team is proceeding as if it is 50/50 that Dwight Howard will return at all this season (h/t Matt Moore of Pro Basketball Talk).
3) There is no structural damage to Glen Davis' knee an MRI revealed Monday, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel reports.
4) At long last, Daniel Orton is getting playing time and getting his chance to play with all the injuries on the team, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
5) Philadelphia has backed itself into a corner. Still with work to do to clinch a Playoff berth and in the midst of a long losing stretch, the 76ers play six of their final seven games on the road with a tono n the line, John N. Mithcell of The Philadelphia Inquirer writes.
6) With Dwight Howard on the shelf with an injury, David Steele of AOL FanHouse wonders if Howard cost himself by waffling on his decision this season.
7) Stan Van Gundy explained why he went with Duhon in Sunday's game to Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel that he likes Chris Duhon's ability to calm the team down when it is struggling. He did say he likes what Ish Smith can provide.