|Score||Time Left||Off. Rtg.||eFG%||O.Reb.%||TOR||FTR|
(2-1) vs. (1-1)
Time/TV: 7 p.m./Sun Sports
Line: Orlando by 4.5
Tickets: $40-$1000 on TiqIQ
Season Series: Tonight in Charlotte; Jan. 17 in Orlando; March 6 in Charlotte; April 25 in Orlando
1) No one was addressing any of the Dwight Howard rumors and downplaying every interaction as the Nets visited the Magic.
2) Dwight Howard dominated defensively, grabbing 24 rebounds and blocking three shots in a Magic rout of the Nets. The game was probably completely overshadowed by the rumors surrounding it. The Nets are also really bad.
3) Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel reports Orlando is not limiting its discussions over Dwight Howard with teams on Dwight's list. The Magic are hoping someone can put together a package in the hopes of convincing Howard to stay.
4) Matthew Lewis of Queen City Hoops writes the key to stopping Dwight Howard is denying his attempts at the rim.
5) David Thorpe was on Hoop Speak Live talking about the Magic's stellar defense under Stan Van Gundy.
6) Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel a little more about his efforts to be less demonstrative ont he sideline. Or at least his attempt to.
7) Ben Swanson of Rufus On Fire remembers the last Magic-Bobcats game when Quentin Richardson challenged the post-Gerald Wallace Bobcats' toughness in a dustup with Gerald Henderson.
8) George Diaz of the Orlando Sentinel tells the story of Blake Appleton who has had wishes granted by many big-name athletes, including the Magic and Tim Tebow.