Follow us on Twitter @OMagicDaily!
(14-9) vs. (16-6)
Time/TV: 7 p.m./FSFlorida
Line: Pacers by 5.5
Tickets: $11-$2133 on TiqIQ
Season Series: Won 102-83 in Indianapolis on Jan. 24; Lost 106-85 in Orlando on Jan. 29; Tonight in Indianapolis; March 11 in Orlando
1) Jason Richardson along with the Magic's bench provided a big boost of energy as they held off the Cavaliers for their second straight win. Athleticism was key to the victory, Brian Serra of Magic Basketball Online writes.
2) The latest rumor has Dwight Howard eyeing an exit to New Jersey and preparing to force his way there soon.
3) Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel writes Glen Davis' suspension (while likely to blow over) is just another distraction for the Magic.
4) Rookie guard Paul George was supposed to be a bit of a project. But the 10th overall pick of the 2011 Draft has really come into his own this year, Yannis Katroupis of HoopsWorld writes. It certainly seems that way after George scored 30 points, including seven 3-pointers, in a win over the Mavericks last night.
5) Mike Wells of the Indianapolis Star writes the Pacers are getting noticed around the league for their physical play.
6) According to Ken Berger of CBS Sports, the Magic's front office state of flux has agents and general manager candidates circling waiting for the hammer finally to drop.