Follow us on Twitter @OMagicDaily!
(29-16) vs. (32-11)
Time/TV: 7 p.m./ESPN, FSFlorida
Line: Heat by 8
Tickets: $60-$1942 on TiqIQ
Season Series: Won 102-89 in Orlando on Feb. 8; Lost 90-78 in Miami on Feb. 19; Won 104-98 in Orlando on March 13; Tonight in Miami
1) Zach McCann of ESPN Page 2 caught up with Ryan Totka, founder of StayDwight.com, after the victory of getting Dwight Howard to stay... at least for another year.
2) Shaquille O'Neal tells Mike Bianchi of the Orlando Sentinel that Howard should seriously consider staying in orlando long term and appreciate everything he has in the city that drafted him.
3) Reshaping the Magic's roster could be difficult for Otis Smith and the Magic if they want to hold on to Dwight Howard beyond next season, Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
4) Stan Van Gundy tells Shannon Owens of the Orlando Sentinel that this has been his toughest season as a head coach.
5) Ira Winderman of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel wonders if Dwight Howard would have suddenly changed his tune in the Magic's favor if Dwyane Wade had sunk the Magic in regulation on Tuesday.
6) LZ Granderson of ESPN.com writes Dwight Howard's indecision is a sign that he is not ready to be the leader of the team and a sign that he still does not quite know what he wants.
7) Dwight Howard remains the ultimate challenge for the Heat, Ira Winderman of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel writes.
8) Getting the Heat defense moving and protecting the ball will be keys as the Magic try to solve a stout Heat defense, Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel. Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel notes that turnovers have made the Magic's margin for error slimmer.
9) Ira Winderman of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel notes that the Heat are in a March swoon somewhat similar to last year's March struggles.