This Date in Magic History: May 14, 2009
Magic defeat Celtics 83-75 in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals
1) NBA observers tell Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel there is very little wiggle room for the Magic to make any major moves this summer... collective bargaining agreement pending.
2) Eddy Rivera of MagicBasketball.net talks about how important it is for the Magic to get an amnesty clause to erase some of Otis Smith's mistakes. Zach McCann of the Orlando Sentinel details how the potential franchise tag could help Orlando too.
4) Andrew Melnick of Howard the Dunk takes a look at potential replacements for Jason Richardson with a look at J.J. Redick.
5) We have heard a lot from the Magic and national perspective on the Dwight Howard future speculation, but Andy Kamenetzky of Land O'Lakers answers some frequently asked questions for the Lakers regarding Howard's future.
6) Something else that went wrong with the Magic this season according to Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post? Ryan Anderson and Brandon Bass' performance in the postseason.