|Orlando||110||Final -- OT||102.5||51.7||22.7||16.2||21.1|
Follow us on Twitter @OMagicDaily!
(7-6) vs. (5-7)
Time/TV: 6 p.m./FSFlorida
Line: Celtics by 4.5
Tickets: $22-$219 on Vivid Seats
Season Series: Tonight in Orlando; Feb. 1 in Boston; April 13 in Boston
1) Nikola Vucevic is entrenched as the Magic's center right now. This week should provide a big challenge, starting tonight with Kevin Garnett and the Celtics, for the young center, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
2) Mary Schmitt Boyer of The Cleveland Plain Dealer asks five questions of Alex Martins including the Magic's transition and Martins' time with the Cleveland Browns.
3) Glen Davis said at shootaround this morning that Jacque Vaughn's softer approach suits him well as opposed to the task-master style that Doc Rivers and Stan Van Gundy may have previously employed (h/t Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel).
4) Paul Pierce is still as crafty as always and that has helped with his longevity, Jeff Clark of CelticsBlog writes. Chris Forsberg of ESPNBoston writes that Pierce's offensive game is evolving and is beginning to look a bit like Ray Allen.
5) Glen Davis is excited to play against his former team and show what he can do in his new role, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
6) Jared Sullinger wears the red flag he got from his lingering injury issues from the Draft with pride as he has cracked Doc Rivers' rotation early in the season, Mark Murphy of The Boston Herald writes.
7) For the Celtics to have continued success, they know that their veteran starters need strong reinforcements off the bench, Gary Washburn of the Boston Globe writes. Boston is reveling in the success the bench brought against Oklahoma City on Friday, Steve Bulpett of The Boston Herald writes.
8) Jack Niemuth provides five keys for the Celtics to get a win tonight -- his big one is to establish Paul Pierce as the team's top scorer.