1) Hedo Turkoglu's agent, Jim Tanner, tells Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel that Turkoglu is weighing several options to play in Europe for the remainder of the lockout.
2) Mark Schlueb of the Orlando Sentinel reports Amway Center made money and was profitable in its first year in operation according to city officials.
3) Michael Schudler of CNN spoke with William Ury, influential writer of the amazing guidebook Getting to Yes, to ask how he would solve the lockout. His solution is intriguing. He calls for a "smart strike" where the players and owners play with all revenue going into an escrow account to split when they reach a settlement. If only it were that simple.
4) Justin Harper checks in with the Orlando Sentinel from France and says games are intense, and practices can be long and frequent.
5) Dwight Howard appears to be participating in the upcoming fundraiser basketball game President Barack Obama is hosting. Howard, Quentin Richardson and assistant coach Patrick Ewing are scheduled to play, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Snetinel writes. Chris Paul will also be joining the fun.
6) John Reid of The New Orleans Times-Picayune follows Monty Williams around and finds out the Hornets coach is trying to keep moving forward despite not being able to coach right now.
7) Time to reminisce a bit as Eric Freeman of Ball Don't Lie unlocks a 1994 game between the Magic and the Warriors. Enjoy!