San Antonio, Texas
1) How much money exactly is the lockout costing the city of Orlando in lost revenue? Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel did some digging and got the exact numbers of revenue from ticket taxes and parking garages near the Amway Center the city received.
2) Jameer Nelson can still hold court and draw a crowd when he returns to his old stomping grounds, Dei Lynam of CSN Philly writes. Nelson joined the St. Joseph's basketball team for practice to get a sweat in before Thanksgiving.
3) Talks between the owners and players have started up again as the two sides are looking to save the season for Christmas.
4) Tony Parker has been doing a lot of playing overseas and always seems to have one eye on playing back in Europe. But the Spurs all star told EuroSport.com that he wants to try and squeeze another NBA title or two out of his time in the NBA.
5) An Orlando businesswoman created a Web site for arena workers to share their story and get help making ends meet during the lockout, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
7) Everyone is seemingly looking back into history during the lockout, the Spurs are definitely included in that. Tim Griffin of Spurs Nation reminisces about the Spurs' ABA days with Mark Olberding.
8) There is a new Stuff in town... I don't think you will be able to notice though.
10) Dwight Howard has a new commercial for Foot Locker and adidas.