|San Antonio||110||Pace: 98.6||111.6||58.9||22.2||15.0||17.9|
Follow us on Twitter @OMagicDaily!
(12-3) vs. (5-8)
Time/TV: 7 p.m./FSFlorida
Line: Spurs by 7.5
Tickets: $3-$900 on Vivid Seats
Season Series: Tonight in Orlando; April 3 in San Antonio
1) The Spurs have made their imprint on the Magic as Orlando is one of the many franchises trying to fall off the San Antonio tree, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
2) J.J. Redick tells Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel that he has given up on his campaign to get into the NBA's 3-Point Shootout, instead his focus is on helping his team win and cementing his reputation that way.
3) Glen Davis likened Jacque Vaughn's quiet coaching style to Ghandi this weekend (quiet determinedness), Gregg Popovich though tells Jeff McDonald of Spurs Nation that Vaughn will raise his voice when he needs to and do it with more class than Popovich does.
4) Project Spurs and I exchanged questions to preview tonight's game. In my conversation with Project Spurs' Jose Grijalva, I explain the difference in the Magic offense without Dwight Howard. And in his conversation with me on OMD, Jose explains what the Spurs look for in a draft pick.
5) Boris Diaw has become a scorer for the Spurs of late, and that has put even more pressure on defenses hoping to double Tony Parker or Tim Duncan, Jeff McDonald of Spurs Nation writes. He is not the only one, Kyle Boenitz of Project Spurs writes Tony Parker appears to be back on track too.
6) The Spurs handling of their D-League affiliate in Austin has been as successful as the parent franchise. Mike Monroe of Spurs Nation reports Spurs owner Peter Holt will be in Austin to celebrate the Wranglers' D-League Championship as San Antonio's investment in its own D-League team has paid dividends.