Follow us on Twitter @OMagicDaily!
(2-1) vs. (0-4)
Time/TV: 7 p.m./No TV
Line: Pacers by 4
Tickets: $2-$190 on Vivid Seats
Season Series: Jan. 16 in Orlando; March 8 in Orlando; March 19 in Indianapolis
1) Arron Afflalo is yet to suit up for the Magic, but he is getting close. Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel reports Afflalo is targeting Sunday's game for his Magic debut and is getting antsy as the regular season draws near.
2) At this point in the Magic's rebuild, Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post writes process should trump the product on the floor as the team claws its way back from the Dwight Howard debacle.
3) Basketball Prospectus projects the Magic to win 26 games this year (h/t Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post). The Magic are projected to finish 13th in the East.
4) Gerald Green has long been the picture of potential, but as Tom Lewis of Indy Cornrows writes, Green is ready to atone for his youthful mistakes and restart his NBA career.
5) Jacque Vaughn told Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel that he hopes to see an improvement in the team's transition defense tonight against the physical Pacers.